Coaches Training Program
Coach Development is designed to create coaches. Plain and simple. You will learn everything from anatomy and physiology and how it relates to human movement to effective progressions for each exercise. The course will combine classroom like study with hands on real life coaching experiences. During our group sessions you will teach the group how to move and we will refine your cues and help identify common errors. During the group sessions, we will video tape each attempt you make at coaching and send them to you for your review. A level one certification is not required to enter this course but it is expected that you have the knowledge from the Level 1 handbook prior to entering. You will meet once a week with a group and to apply the material learned during that week of study.
- 10 Video Taped Group Sessions with review
- 30 minutes of reading/viewing material daily
- 2 private sessions to review and clear up any questions you may have
- A 1 year membership to the CrossFit Journal
- Lifetime access to our coaching articles Archive. Not available to the public.
Expectations of enrollees:
- Basic movement skills
- At least 1 year of CrossFit Experience
- Be eager to learn. Understand this course is designed to refine you as a coach.
- Check your schedules prior to signing up. The classes meet once a week and cannot be missed if you intend to pass the course