2 Sweet Potatoes
Few Pinches of Salt
Fresh Cracked Pepper
2 Tbsp of Ancho Chili Powder
1 Large Eggplant
2 Cans Crushed Tomatoes
2 lbs Ground Bison or Beef
1 Large Yellow Onion
2 Cups Almond Flour
1. Begin by chopping the onion and sauteing on medium heat until translucent.
2. In a separate pan, begin cooking your meat. We are looking to keep this loose so be sure to mix it while it cooks.
3. Add 2 cans of crushed tomatoes to the onions, along with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh oregano. Lower heat to medium low.
4. Peel and slice eggplant into thin strips.
5. Layer the bottom of a 2 inch deep pyrex baking dish with our eggplant strips.
6. Add a thin layer of sauce on top of the eggplant.
7. Next layer more eggplant (perpendicular to the first) on top of the sauce.
8. Add Meat and almond flour to the remainder of the sauce and layer on top of the second eggplant later.
9. Repeat for 1 final layer and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Extra-virgin olive oil
6 double lamb chops, frenched
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 red bell peppers
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1 garlic cloves
2 small fresh red chiles, chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
Over open flame, place 2 red bell peppers. Allow to roast until charred. Wrap in plastic wrap and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Scrape charred skin off peppers.
Gather the cumin, coriander and caraway in a small skillet and toast over low heat until fragrant. Then grind to a powder in spice mill or a clean coffee grinder. Put the peppers into a food processor along with the spices, garlic, chiles, salt, olive oil, and lemon juice and pulse to puree.
Sprinkle olive oil over lamb chops on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Put chops on grill pan preheated over medium-high heat. Cook for 8 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve the chops with the red pepper sauce.
2 cans coconut milk
2 cups Strawberries
1 cup Chopped almonds
Note: You will need an ice cream maker for this recipe. Throwing it in the freezer will leave you with a block of ice.
1. Mix your 2 cans of coconut milk with 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Turn a pan on low heat.
2. Pour mixture into Ice cream maker and turn on.
3. Take 1 cup of strawberries and place them in a food processor until liquified. Take the other cup and but them into fourths.
4. No recombine all the strawberries in a skillet and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes stirring intermittently.
5. After the ice cream has been solidifying for about 10 minutes, add your almonds.
6. Once the ice cream is ready, top with the softened strawberries and enjoy.