Recipe taken from “www.thepaleodiet.com”
1 teaspoon paprika
4 catfish fillets
½ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ cup lemon juice
Mix spices together in a shallow dish. Put lemon juice in a bowl. Dip fillets in the lemon juice and then coat lightly with seasoning mixture. Preheat broiler. Spray rack of unheated pan with nonstick spray. Put fish on rack and broil 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily with fork (4 to 6 minutes). Turn once while broiling.
CLICK HERE FOR JUNE FUNDAMENTALS
Complete in as few sets as possible:
95 pound Overhead squat, 75 reps
Post number of sets to completion to comments.
For anyone that missed yesterdays post, tomorrows class will be at 9:30 am. This is the only class available on saturday.
400 meter run
21 KB Swings
Compare to April 29th
note: we will have tape available for “Barbara” hands.
1. Tonight is the final night for the May Fundamentals class and as always it commences with our nutrition lecture. Any current members that would like to attend for a refreshing may do so.
2. Next Monday marks the beginning of the June Fundamentals Class. Click HERE to sign up under memberships.
3. Saturday’s Running clinic is full. If you wanted to register please email us to let us know and we’ll setup another one asap.
4. Saturday’s Paintball festivities have forced an adjusted schedule. We will be running only 1 class at 9:30 am. As always this is free to all new people interested in CrossFit. Anyone that wants to come in and workout on the lifting platforms may do so, however, the main workspace will be marked for class use only.
5. Post Paintball BBQ at Charles house. All paintballers are welcome.
For max weight
1. CrossFit Hoboken Paintball is this Saturday! Click here to Sign up.
2. CFH is creating a Zog Football team. Only a few roster spots left. The sign up sheet is located on the Announcements Board of the Gym.
3. This Saturday is we are holding another running clinic down at the pier. Only two spots remain. Click Here to enroll.
Texting may be taking a toll
What is Syndrome X
Ahh,,,, Sweet Cola
Five rounds, each for time of:
Rest precisely three minutes between each round.
Fundamentals class will be held tonight at 7:30
We know there is a lot of interest in this Saturday’s 12 o’clock Paintball event. Anyone interested please sign up in our Workshops Page. We want this event to be big. Please bring anyone you want to the event.
Good luck to Tim, Erik, Brian and Phil in the final event of the Northeast Qualifiers.
They will be competing in the following…
Power Cleans (155/105)
Chest to Bar Pullups
KB Swings (55/35)
15 minute time limit.
Memorial Day Schedule:
3 Deadlifts (130% Bodyweight)
6 Ring Pushups
9 Dumbell Situps (16% bodyweight)
10 Rounds for time
Saturday we will be open during normal operating hours. Monday we are closed but will have one midday workout for anyone interested in coming in.