U.S. Army First Sergeant Michael “Hammer” Bordelon, 37, of Morgan City, Louisiana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (Stryker Brigade Combat Team), based out of Fort Lewis, Washington, died on May 10, 2005, from injuries sustained when a car bomb exploded near him in Mosul, Iraq on April 23, 2005.
5 Rounds EACH for time:
5 Power Cleans (135/95)
10 Front Squats
Rest 90 seconds between rounds
Kettlebell Swings (1.5/1)
JUNE CHALLENGE: 1 Minute of Max effort Box Jumps (32″/24″). Hips must extend anywhere over the box, not necessarily while standing on it. Jon Sabella is currently in the lead for men with 32 reps.
- Increase your own accountability with out new Goals Board!
- Don’t miss the opportunity to get 15% off fundamentals for any family member!
- The running clinic is almost here! Be sure to secure a spot!
- Please be sure to sign up in advance for class.
- Want to get up on leaderboards? Start logging your results on Beyondthewhiteboard.com
- If you need help setting up your Beyondthewhiteboard account email Justin.
OPEN GYM HOURS:
Mon & Wed: 4:30-6pm
Tues &Thurs: 4:30-6pm