1 Large Eggplant
2 Cans Crushed Tomatoes
2 lbs Ground Bison or Beef
1 Large Yellow Onion
2 Cups Almond Flour
1. Begin by chopping the onion and sauteing on medium heat until translucent.
2. In a separate pan, begin cooking your meat. We are looking to keep this loose so be sure to mix it while it cooks.
3. Add 2 cans of crushed tomatoes to the onions, along with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and fresh oregano. Lower heat to medium low.
4. Peel and slice eggplant into thin strips.
5. Layer the bottom of a 2 inch deep pyrex baking dish with our eggplant strips.
6. Add a thin layer of sauce on top of the eggplant.
7. Next layer more eggplant (perpendicular to the first) on top of the sauce.
8. Add Meat and almond flour to the remainder of the sauce and layer on top of the second eggplant later.
9. Repeat for 1 final layer and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.