Makes approximately 45 pieces
4 cups of cherries
3 oz chocolate (100% cacao unsweetened bar)
1 date (pitted)
1. Using a cherry pitter, take out all of the pits of your cherries.
2. In a blender, add the pitted date and 1 cup of pitted cherries and blend until you have a liquid juice. Set aside.
3. Place the cacao bar in a small saucepan on medium heat and stir constantly until the chocolate is fully melted. (The chocolate will melt faster if broken up into smaller pieces.)
4. Once the chocolate is smooth, pour in the cherry juice mixture and stir on low heat.Take your pitted cherries and dip them in the chocolate mixture, fully coating each cherry.
5. Place on a parchment paper lined tray and put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!